Monday, March 20, 2017

weekend

Although I worked over the weekend, I managed to go for a walk on Sunday in the local park. The weather was rather cold but I think it is the last of low temps. Today, indeed, it is quite nice, about 69F/20C and I hope it stays that way!
There was one definite sign of spring and summer: the rowers! I love the sight and excitement BUT I do not like crowds and busses blocking nearby streets and parking lots. Drives me nuts especially in the mornings when I need to get to work. All the speed limits are set to 10 mph and you need to watch for crazy people running back and forth, and jumping in front of your car from behind other cars... Ugh...




The spell of cold killed practically all the flowers, so this is also why the pictures I took during my walk have this grey winter look. :(

And I made another fruit salad for dinner: 1 apple, 1 cup of blueberries, 2 cups of honeydew melon, 1 cup of strawberries, and coconut chips. I added more coconut chips later, so I think it was almost 1/2 cup.





















No comments:

Post a Comment