Friday, April 7, 2017

Eating preferences

Obviously, not ALL of us have the same eating preferences...

Since it gets warmer and now we have more fruit choices and they are all yummy and tasty, I eat lots of fruit salads and do not feel like it is boring.
So, I had this fruit salad yesterday: 



- Honeydew melon, 1 banana, blueberries, raspberries, and unsweetened coconut chips.


And this salad for breakfast:


- 1 mango, about 16 strawberries, 1/2 cup of blueberries, 1/2 cup of raspberries, and unsweetened coconut chips.

Hans, however, decided to go for a high protein meal... I love my cat dearly but does not he have any food at home? And I do not buy him just random crappy food either, so it is not like he HAS to EAT some poor bird out of hunger... But then again, born in wild, the wild you stay...



Digesting...











No comments:

Post a Comment