Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Weeds, stuff, and a visitor...

Okay, so the warm weather is really here. It gets greener and greener by a minute! Unfortunately, it also means that weeds start taking over and I should do something about it... Yeah...
Each spring I face the same dilemma. I hate chemicals and spraying but on the other hand there is no way I could keep up with the weeds the traditional way. Later in the season it gets better though. My Zoysia grass is too dense for weeds to grow. Now however, it looks awful... Blah.


So much work to do and so little time!
Camellia flowers are almost gone...



The "Jungle". Even now, we had to stop going to the woods because of infestation of ticks. The snakes are back too! In a two or three weeks this area is going to look like a solid wall of green.


 
My lemon tree has 3 lemons! I keep it inside though because the wind and heavy rain would destroy blossom and fruit.



 
And three days ago I had this cute visitor napping behind my house!
 
My breakfast:
Fruit salad with honeydew melon, apple, pistachio nuts, and coconut chips.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ten kocio to Helenka! :)

      Delete
    2. Helenka wazy moze 4 kilo niecale, ale dzielna. W zeszlym tygodniu scigala aktywnie po lesie lisa i kilka razy wbila mu sie pazurami w zadek, co mnie o malo o zawal nie przyprawilo... Dobrze, ze lis sie nie odwinal, bo 3 razy wiekszy!

      Delete