Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Bookcase

I am proud of myself: I put two bookcases together completely by myself!
Not that it was difficult. Actually, it was much easier than I thought it would ever be... Plus they always include instructions, ha ha! The problem is that sometimes it takes a lot of time to screw all the pieces together and I do not have patience. Normally, I probably would not bother with buying furniture in parts. I needed however two bookcases of very specific size, color, and shape, and I simply could not get them. Maybe if I investigated and looked over the internet, etc., long enough.... But I needed them NOW. Or even for yesterday, to be honest.
So when I noticed a perfect bookcase at the local store, I bought two of them on the spot!


And here are two random pictures from my vacation:

 
 
Toasts with hummus I made, salsa, and lettuce:


 
And a hat I decorated for a dress-up party last week:  
 

 
That's it for now, I guess. 
Good-night, Wild Bill, good-night... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment